Friday, August 21, 2009

Photoplay1.0

If anyone is curious, maybe one of the biggest reasons why I made this blog is because of my new Camera (a canon SD780). Love it for its portability and its ease in capturing moments exactly how I see it. For those moments where things can be "enhanced," I sadly don't have Adobe photoshop installed in my computer. Instead , I am gradually learning how to manipulate my photos with Microsoft Office Picture Manager.


Decreased saturation. Alter amount of color and hueNo Computer Here | Framing my photo with a peephole through fence
Decrease Midtone. Increase Contrast. Decrease Brightness. Change Saturation
Decrease midtone. Increase contrast. Decrease brightness (a lot)
Decrease midtone to "0"
Decrease midtone. Increase contrast. Change brightness.






No comments:

Post a Comment