Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Exploring my options and my neighborhood

Honestly, I was trying not to get too worked up about my upcoming rotations, never had 4 ten hour shifts before. So cleared my head with a visit to the personal trainer at 24 hour fitness and focused on building my back and chest muscles. My posture...

It's amazing how close in location my family is .. literally a block away. This past Sunday there was a birthday party with pinatas, cupcakes, barbecue, and most importantly an EE reunion.

The sun felt warm, but the clouds covered my Vitamin D exposure
Behind Aunt Sakal and Uncle James' house
Obligatory macro shot
Saw the cupcakes and thought, "Oh no.. there's not enough." ... and why yes, there was
Mary and her cupcake (so glad she was still!)
Addicted to bee pictures
Dead bee with ants | The circle of Life
Tried to capture water droplets







No comments:

Post a Comment