Monday, August 17, 2009

Newport's own Hilton Hotel

2 weeks advance notice for a yurt at Beverly Beach for only $36 dollars, incredible. Eileen lucked out since all the other sites were booked with the next opening in October... Last year when I spent my 6 weeks in Newport for my rotation at Pacific Communities Hospital in Newport, I was gracious enough to receive a visit by them twice (with the exception of Bunza). This trip felt like some sort of mini-reunion. I have missed Newport.... well maybe not its climate.

4 people inside felt pretty spacious. Although in the middle of the night I had a nightmare that I saw a spider (*visually). I screamed and whimper. Everyone heard :(

Entryway to Osprey. Secluded yet so close to the bathroom and beachSomeday when I get a house, there can be a Yurt built so guests can stay over...
Yuri amazed by its cathedral-like ceiling
Self-Portrait
Entryway to Beverly Beach. Underneath Hwy 101
Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives
Animals don't like the macro feature. Had its antennas up to defend itself
Kite Surfer walking back at sunset
Better believe it, I ate the whole thing
Sallie and Sopon have the most amazing luck with crabs
Lived next door to this place for 6 weeks, the smell!
Xanthohumal (an antioxidant researched by Dr. Stevens)can be found in Hops and IPAOur attempt to go clammingAttempts: 1) Past the natural gas factory. Mud everywhere! 2) Beverly beach. Not for clamming! 3) Marine Hatfield Center. Ok, I see shells, wait.. it's not negative tide. Oh look at what the locals caught!Ohh the agony! I-5 can suck it!






No comments:

Post a Comment